www.bestbooklight.com was founded in 2015 by those who love books. It is a site giving reviews on our favorite books. Besides, it also shares reviews about the book lights which will make your reading easier and more enjoyable.
We at Best Book Light believe in empowering students to fulfill their dreams and ambitions. We recognize that the key to a brighter future and a better tomorrow lies in the hands of an educated and informed youth. Which is why we have decided to dedicate a portion of our earnings to offer a 1000$ scholarship to students.
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, www.bestbooklight.com has created a scholarship program through which we will be awarding a scholarship of $1000 to current and future college students.
In order to apply, you must submit a 500+ words essay on the following topic:
How did a book change your life?
- You must be either enrolled in a school, college or university in the US.
- Entry is 100% free for qualifying students
- Essays must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject line of “Scholarship Application”;
- You should include your name, contact address, phone number and state where you are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of the submission email. Please also state in your email whether it will be ok if we publish your work at our blog;
- Only one (1) submission per student is allowed.
- You are welcome to send your essays anytime you want.
- Deadline of submission: June 12, 2017.
- Our team will review your submission and if selected you will get an email by the 15/06/2017, winner will be announced on June 15, 2017. via email and this topic.
- $1,000 check will be sent directly to your college.
- We run our scholarship program every year.
2016: Re’Nae Dillard – $1000 ( Depauw University in Greencastle, Indiana )